To program the function keys on your IP1060G, you need to input the page number (if applicable) and key number to the system.
- On the 101VOICE web portal, browse to Telephone Lines from the dashboard or the features menu, and click on the line that is tied to your phone. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find “OTHER OPTIONS FOR THIS TELEPHONE LINE”. Click on “Function keys”.
- In the function keys page, you will see 5 columns: page number, key number, function, key data, and display name.
The IP1060G has 3 pages for function keys, so this can be 1 to 3.
The IP1060G function keys are numbered 1-32 for each page.
There are different types of functions for each key that you can select depending on your needs.
- Speed Dial: Call an internal extension or an external number.
- BLF (Busy Lamp Field): Monitor another extension/user.†
- BLF with pickup: Monitor another extension/user and pick up an incoming call to that extension/user. †
- Other: If a phone has multiple lines/extensions, you can program the function key to use a specific line/extension.†
This will vary depending on the function.
- Speed dial: Enter the extension or external phone number.
- BLF: Enter the 10-digit telephone line number †
- BLF with pickup: Enter the 10-digit telephone line number†
- Other: Enter the line number (e.g. 1, 2 , 3…) †
The name or number that will be shown on your phone next to the function key.
Please note that there is a character limitation for each phone depending on the size of the display.
If you already have function keys assigned to your telephone line, you can simply export in CSV format.
You can make a CSV file for your function keys and import it. Please make sure you have the correct format. If you update your function keys by exporting and importing, make sure you set Existing Keys to Overwrite. In your CSV file, please use the following for function type:
|Function Type||Function name in CSV import file|
|BLF with pickup||Blfp|
Here is an example for you as a reference:
|Page Number||Key Number||Function||Data||Display|
* The main screen side keys are the reserved keys for lines and call part. If you would like to program them, please check the phone user guide on 101VOICE website.
Alternatively, you can contact 101VOICE support to assist you with it.
† Please contact your administrator for telephone line numbers for BLF and line numbers.
** Please DO NOT use any special characters when you enter the key data.
If you click on add key and do not enter any information, you will receive an error when you press save. To clear the error, please refresh the webpage.
*** The phone must be rebooted to get the new functions and update the existing ones. Simply unplug and plug the phone back in to reboot or on the web portal, browse to telephone lines, check the box next to your telephone line and click on reboot selected at the bottom of the page.